October 18, 2013

FRIDAY BLESSINGS; WEEKEND TIDINGS.


The Things You Take For granted Someone Else Is Praying For.
- Anonymous
I couldn't hold back tears as i read the story of Florida Orphan who went to a local church to find anyone to adopt him.
Born in jail, he was moved from one foster home to another.
Only learnt that his mother had passed on when he looked up her name from a library computer.
He was determined to change his own destiny.
Lost 40lbs, went through anger management and decided to start paying attention at school earning all As.
“I’ll take anyone,” he told the Tampa Bay Times. “Old or young, dad or mom, black, white, purple. I don’t care. And I would be really appreciative. The best I could be.” - See more at: http://theprayingwoman.com/2013/10/17/florida-orphan-goes-to-church-to-find-someone-to-adopt-him/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theprayingwoman+%28The+Praying+Woman%29#sthash.Gnv0na5h.dpuf
“I’ll take anyone,” he told the Tampa Bay Times. “Old or young, dad or mom, black, white, purple. I don’t care. And I would be really appreciative. The best I could be.” - See more at: http://theprayingwoman.com/2013/10/17/florida-orphan-goes-to-church-to-find-someone-to-adopt-him/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theprayingwoman+%28The+Praying+Woman%29#sthash.Gnv0na5h.dpu

“I’ll take anyone,” he told the Tampa Bay Times. “Old or young, dad or mom, black, white, purple. I don’t care. And I would be really appreciative. The best I could be".

After the sermon, Davion Only was invited up to speak. He wiped his hands on his pants, nervously cleared his throat and began to address the congregation.

“My name is Davion and I’ve been in foster care since I was born,” he explained. “I know God hasn’t given up on me. So I’m not giving up either.”

And it appears that his prayers may have been answered. Terri Durdaller, spokesman for Florida Department of Children and Families Suncoast region, told the Daily Mail Thursday that Davion’s foster home had received at least 300 calls about him.
- See more at: http://theprayingwoman.com
Pinterest
 
I am alive –- Thank God
I can see –- Thank God
I Can hear -- Thank God
I can walk -- Thank God
I have a job -- Thank God
I have access to water & electricity -- Thank God
I have access to proper health care -- Thank God

I can read & write  -- Thank God
I have an irreplaceable family tailor made just for me –- Thank God
I have a cozy bed to go home to –- Thank God
I have access to a computer and Internet –- Thank God
I can count my money –- Thank God
I have an amazing army of friends -- Thank God
I am healthy –- Thank God
I am well connected to my heavenly father –- Thank God
I can pray for myself & others  - Thank God
I am  a giver --Thank God
I have a wonderful fashion sense –- Thank God & My Mama
I have a wonderful collection of clothes & shoes – SO help me God.
It’s Friday --- Thank God.



No comments:

Post a Comment