November 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW MONTH.



“But there is always a November space after the leaves have fallen when she felt it was almost indecent to intrude on the woods…for their glory terrestrial had departed and their glory celestial of spirit and purity and whiteness had not yet come upon them.”
L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Windy Poplars
Tumblr
Hellooooo November,

It has indeed been  a while. \O/
October was a GREAT teacher. He taught me that ::
1. God truly has not given up on me :)
2. My life purpose just got clearer.
3. LOVE is indeed the greatest gift of ALL.
4. He who the son sets free is FREE INDEED
5. Dreams surely do COME TRUE to those who BELIEVE & WORK TOWARDS THEM..
November be awesome!
Make way for the season to be jolly,
Come with the long awaited sales and the casual November rush,
Less traffic jammed mornings & long school breaks, whoop whoop \O/
Spread good cheer and make merry,
My favorite time of year beckons.

November Quotes ::




Fear not for the future, Weep not for the past
– Percy Bysshe Shelley



I am the Lord your God, I changeth not –
Malachi 3:6

Happy November.
 










2 comments: