November 6, 2013

THE-WIND-OF-CHALLENGE.


When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.  ― Paulo Coelho, The Devil and Miss Prym


Google Images

And when challenge came knocking,
I did not know what to do with him,
I debated with my sensible self, if  should i invite him in or play pretend i was not available at that moment?
I became the bigger "man" and invited him in.
Over a cup of tea and cookies, i was challenged.


---- So i got an email from a client who wanted an order for a product i was not even making or ever dreamt of making? FAVOR BOXES.
My reply to the email was, "Did you mean cupcakes wrappers?" I thought she had mixed up her words and wrote down boxes instead of wrappers?
So i thought to myself, "wait a minute there hunni?! You can do this!! And do it you can so well!"


Google Images

So, onto the internet i was searching through doooozens of websites and blogs looking for templates i could use on my die-cutter.
I got a couple of A-MAY-ZING designs, that i tried out. They came out looking great!
NAILED IT!!
I realized how much i had been limiting myself and what my machine could do.
I am now SUPER CHARGED with great ideas.
Everyday from work i rush home to get designing :))
I absolutely beyond a shadow of doubt, LOVE what i do!
I would not trade this for anything. Thank God  \O\ /O/
Whoop! Whoop!
















No comments:

Post a Comment