November 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!



“In November, the trees are standing all sticks and bones. Without their leaves, how lovely they are, spreading their arms like dancers. They know it is time to be still.”  ― Cynthia RylantIn November

Source: Google Images

Hello November!!

November, my month of laughter,
I wanna laugh, laugh so hard,
Until my ribs high-five eachother,
I wanna laugh so hard,
Until my face is flashed, and tears roll down my face,
I wanna laugh and laugh and laugh,
Like Sarah did, when God visited her...

November, drown me in laughter,
My highways are open, to let God in,
My heart is merry,
My spirit is bright,
My nights are shorter,

HAPPY NOVEMBER!!



1 comment:

  1. WHY FALLING IN LOVE WİTHOUT BEING LOVED?

    If eyes see, heart likes and falls in love
    The passion to meet lights fire
    Reality and dream get mixed into each other
    One moment comes and arched eyebrows are frowned.

    He had loved a lot of beautiful ones without being loved
    He knows that there is no remedy for this trouble
    The lover also bears the trouble
    Why falling in love without being loved?

    Days full of hope and expectation
    Passed with happiness and grief
    We had tried hard but too hard
    But couldn’t answer the riddle called love.

    ReplyDelete