February 9, 2017

UNLOVING ME


“You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don't know it, all of that doesn't even matter. ― C. JoyBell C.
LOVE- A very difinitive word. i do not even know if there is a true definition for this. Its four letters put together that have so much power, its an emotion you cannot describe enough with any word or action.
Google Images
We love, We are loved. But how do you unlove yourself?
An article i read recently from my favorite webpage thoughtcatalog.com inspired this post:

UNLOVING ME..

I will unlove me,
I will put away all the regret and past hurts,
And remember that you know my future better
I know my own past,

I will Put away those lonely thoughts and hurtful dreams,
And remember that my name is inscribed on the palm of your hand.
I am never alone because you promised never to leave me,

I will forgive those who hurt me and created monsters out of me,
Because your were always there with me, Standing by me,
even when i put them before you, loving me still..

I will stop obsessing over my social media pages,
And comparing my life to everybody else's,
Because your have a great plan for my life,
That gives me hope and a good future

I will put down my phone often,
And pick up your word,
Because your word is always true,
Everything you say you mean,

I will not let another human have power over me,
Because are you are my source,
And they are just resources from you,

I will unlove my self and love you more,
Because you can't unlove me.








No comments:

Post a Comment