August 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW MONTH.


Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities, no doubt crept in.
Forget them as soon as you can, tomorrow is a new day;
begin it well and serenely, with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense.
 

 ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Collected Poems and Translations

source: tumblr

Dear August,
The Pleasure Is All Mine :))
July Is Gone ... I AM GLAD. 
She Came With Trials & Tests... I AM LEARNING.
I am Left With Hard Lessons & Boundaries & Less Money... I AM BLESSED.
I Cut Ties & Burned Bridges... I AM GROWN.
I Got My Creative Juices Flowing & Aced My First Wedding Order ... I AM CALLED FOR A PURPOSE. 
I bid goodbye to two old friends & Hello to two new ones ... I AM BALANCED.
Now, August... 
Bring With You More, Blessings, Growth, Purposefulness & Balance,
For In The  Month Of  August, STILL I RISE :)

MY QUOTES FOR THE MONTH ...

source: pinterest

source: Pinterest

 HAPPY AUGUST ... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment