January 24, 2014

WIND.OF.CHANGE



“Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”  Barack Obama


2014 is rolling in with lots of changes!  Sudden unexpected changes! I have soooo busy lately.
I am Offically in  a new department - Audit & Supervision! \O/ \O/
You can imagine the change from I.T. Systems to Numbers.. Huge Numbers! lol.
I am adjusting better than i thought.
I look at I.T. as my "Former Employer" and this new department as my "New Employer" its coming along great.
Change is the only constant. I am bracing for EVEN bigger changes this year.
I have largely changed my thinking this year. Its funny how i no longer think the same way i did last year.
Interesting how things that moved me once, no longer move me much.
I call it GROWTH. Emotional. Mental. Physical.

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” 
Albert Einstein

 TGIF! Looking forward to relaxing. It has been a busy busy week. le sigh!

Lovely Weekend good people :D





No comments:

Post a Comment