February 3, 2014

AVULEKILE AMASANGO


“Where words fail, music speaks.”  Hans Christian Andersen



The First time I ever heard this song, it  meshed heavily with my spirit.
Forget that the lyrics were foreign… It just sounded so goo...ooo..ood !
I decided to do a little research and find out the origins of the song and the meaning behind the lyrics ofcos!


I came across this incredible piece by Janet Rodriguez of
brazenprincess.com that gave a “face” to this song! 

Enjoy the read.



I am Loving February already :) So much in store for me already personally and at work too!! \O/ Just cant shake off that good good feeling!
I will share in due course.








3 comments:

  1. Hi!! As the Author of this writing, I ask that you respect my copyright. If you wish to post it on your website, you need my written permission and you must give me credit (NAME-DATE- COPYRIGHT). Please respect this - it shouldn't cause a problem between us bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet. Am sorry. I was so used to reblogging great articles it has never crossed my mind think to a request in writing. I will edit the article and leave only the link to your blog if that's alright?
      Again, my sincere apologies.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Peps!! You can repost with my name, date and copyright if you want!! xo

    ReplyDelete