December 7, 2015

THANKS GIVING


Give thanks with a grateful heart, Give thanks to the Holy One, Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son - Don Moen - Give Thanks Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Tumblr
 Happy Monday!

I am a huge fan of Humans Of Newyork and so is the whole world.
Every time i log on to the page and read all the amazing stories, tears steam down my face, Honestly it's like an onion effect,
I am particularly loving the series on the Syrian refugees, It's such an eye opener.
I am reminded of just how blessed i am and how much God has spared me.

This morning i am grateful:

1. For the peace i enjoy in my country
2. My family is intact. healthy and alive
3. I can hear and recognise the voice of God
4. I can pray in holyspirit tongues
5. For my Man of God
6. For my job and my business
7. For  laughter and happy times as well as challenges and tough times
8. He who has promised is faithful to accomplish.

There is so much to be thankful for.. this is my particular right now.

Peps.

No comments:

Post a Comment