August 17, 2012

{ For Friday & The LOOONG WeekEND! }



Quoteoftheday::

Its Fridaaaaay!! Somehow, I'll miss this week!
So, I've been taking lecciones españolas de audio. My headphones on .. loud! repeating words and phrases.. OUT LOUD!
-----------------------
Good Morning  Buenos días ... Buenos días (you always have to repeat every word or phrase more than once)..

I get the craziest looks from people # absolutely priceless. [somehow, am thinking bluetooth headphones would makes this much much more FUN] I make no apologies for i am learning..In learning there is no designated place or time ;) its an ongoing process. that's what i tell myself..
I've wanted to visit Barcelona (only after watching Vicky Christina Barcelona for the 100000000th time!!) for a while now..hence las lecciones españolas de audio. You can imagine my J.O.Y, when i stumbled upon an incredible grad school... One-word :: el amor ! :-) ----(in English that is actually one word.) 
Long Weekend coming up -- Thank You God!!

Mood

   :: Easy-like-a-Sunday-Morning

This Weekend

   :: I choose indoor activities ... My wallet is in agreement!!

I'd Kill For

   :: Orange-Zested Madeleines from the little French Patisserie at Yaya Center & the sounds of Lokua Kanza.... Oyoiyoiyoi!

:: Ingredients

10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, melted, plus more for pan
1/2 cup all-purpose flour, plus more for pan
1/2 cup cake flour, not self-rising
1 pinch of table salt
2 large eggs
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Grated zest of 1 lemon
Confectioners' sugar, for dusting

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter and lightly flour madeleine pan. In medium bowl, whisk both flours and salt together. In bowl of an electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat eggs and sugar together. Add vanilla and lemon zest, then flour mixture; beat until just combined. On low speed, pour in melted butter in a steady stream; mix until incorporated.
  2. Spoon rounded tablespoon batter into each form. Bake 5 minutes; reduce oven to 350 degrees. Bake until golden, 8 to 10 minutes more. Let cool slightly; remove from pan. Dust with confectioners' sugar, and serve.
I Need

:: to really FOCUS on --- Loving Honoring & Obeying God!


 I have learnt

:: God will NEVER give you what you cannot handle.

Have a great weekend ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment