November 22, 2012

{ THE WORD }



" Hey, am just going through a rough patch right now. Please, pray for me. I feel really confused about God right now..."

I  went straight to the motions ::
Frustration.          “God Where Are You?”
Impatience.          “How Longer is this gonna last, Come on!”
   Anger.               “This is not my responsibility its yours!”
 Irritation.            “Please, I Can't Do This Anymore”
I didn't know what to say or do .... so i reached out for the WORD.

When ---
I Don't Know What To Do ...

 God Says "I will Direct Your Steps
Promises :: (Proverbs 3:5-6) - " Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

My Life Is Too Hard

God Says - "Let Me Help You!"
Promises :: (Psalm 91:15) - "I will be with him in trouble.  I will deliver him and honor him."

I Can't Do It!

God Says - "Rely On My Strength and You Can Do All Things That I Have Called You To Do"
Promises :: (Philippians 4:13) - " I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me. "

I Am Too Afraid

God Says - "I Have Not Given You The Spirit Of Fear."
Promises :: (2 Timothy 1:7) - "For God has not given us the spirit of fear and timidity. But of Power, Love and Sound Mind."
I Can't Forgive Myself

God Says - "I Forgive You."
Promises :: (1 John 1:9) - "God is faithful and reliable. If we confess our sins, he forgives them and cleanses us from everything we've done wrong."



Am thankful for the Word ... soul refreshing, mind easing kinda of word.



No comments:

Post a Comment