June 5, 2013

WALKING DICTIONARY


And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”
Haruki Murakami
Source: Weheartit.com
Over the last couple of months, i have gone through a major transition.
My life has undergone a MAAAJOR make over. It's somewhat KILLING social life *musings*
I have learnt hard lessons. Those lessons that have now expanded my borders and vocabulary.





Pas.sion
an intense desire or enthusiasm for something
:: You’ve gotta LOVE what you do! Otherwise, what’s the point in doing it??? Right??!

I, on one end have discovered my TRUE passion and am LOVING IT  *parapapapa  :))) *




Goal
The end toward which effort is directed; AIM
:: Goals are EVERYTHING!! You CAN NOT achieve what you have not stated. Learning first hand that happy go-lucky does not COUNT.
Write it down.. Account for it!
You will NEVER appreciate where you have been until you know where you are going.



Per.se.ver.ance
Continued effort to do or achieve something despite difficulties, failure or opposition

:: OOOHWEE! You can say that AGAIN! My dictionary word of the year! It doesn’t get any easier than perseverance! One word, with a whole lot more underlining in between.
I am walking that line.
Bottom line is, go hard or go home.




At.ti.tude
A feeling or emotion toward a fact or state
:: TWO WORDS .. TONE [IT] DOWN. *okay, three words*

If it ain’t positive, don’t express it. Nobody wants it! Positive all the way.




Ad.ven.ture
An exciting or remarkable experience

:: This is NOTHING less than an adventure. The Adventure continues on all fronts.
Most times all the exciting things are scary. Until you are on the other side of scary, you will never know.. JUST DO IT!




Bal.ance
Mental or emotional steadiness
:: I have failed this test face flat! I have been unable to master the art of balance!! Sounds so easy, doing is another thing all together. ;((( FENG SHUEI needed!

I put work first , always at the mercy of important things *hides*

I definitely do not want to be successful and lonely  .. all alone?! *yikes*


Ap.pre.ci.a.tion
An expression of admiration, approval, gratitude


:: I am appreciating ALL the advice dispensed to me . Amateur & Pro alike! Heh!!

GRATEFUL is me! Plus am appreciating myself for going the mile *Proud 3rd person persona*




Faith
Firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) : complete trust
:: Believing makes it all possible. Enough said J)




Family. Friends
Because they ALL make it worthy in the end

:: I know for sure I wouldn’t be here without the HELP and SUPPORT of a select few SPECIAL people.

|HUGS| KISSES  :)))

Thanking You. Loving you all.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment