August 15, 2013

AFTER THE RAIN ...


“If I were rain,
That joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
Could I join two hearts as well?”

Tite Kubo, Bleach, Vol. 01: The Death and The Strawberry
Photo by Keffi
It rained most of last evening and all of last night too ..
Its a chilly Morning. the mist-coming-out-of-my-mouth-glove-wearing-cold.
Although the sun is playing peek-a-boo with the clouds, I must admit by far this is my favorite weather!
Contrary to popular belief, I do not brood ..OR feed on junk food..
This weather awakens my instincts, brings to life my creative side, I can walk for hours and eat all sorts of salads :))) with my favorite magazines stacked up ceiling high.
Makes me CRAVE my Jill Scott & Eric Benet albums...Elle Varner & all those smooth Neo-Soul sounds... A road trip out of town, with the windows all rolled down, enjoying the view of the landscapes and the chilly breeze blowing in my face!! *bliss* :))

The earth is bursting with life..Everything looks so green and fresh! *inhale* .... It smells GREEAT! that wet-earthy-fresh-soil-smell.. *inhaaaaale* :)
There was literally no traffic this morning.. it was quiet, no much hoooooting either ---- Makes me wish schools were on break all year.


No comments:

Post a Comment