July 14, 2014

2 WHOLE YEARS...

The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.C. JoyBell C.

Google
 
My Blog turned two four days ago.
This came as a surprise to me, i was SURE i had began this journey one year ago.
I sure hope i do not turnout to be the mother who forgets how old her children are? *laughs*
How time goes by so fast when you are having fun?!
Two years back, i did it. I threw myself... lol.
I never imagined i would have so much to say or talk about.
Change has been the only constant.
Finding yourself in your writing is much similar to finding yourself in real life.
So, much so that you go through phases of insecurity.
Do the words flow? Am i making much sense? Will the reader like me? Like my work? Am penning my heart out for crying out loud! They better like it!!
It's funny how sometimes you are tapping wildly on the keyboard trying so hard to impress people you hardly even know. People who count without even knowing it?!

As i look back on this two year journey,
I have traveled much through words,
I have changed much through words,
I have shared myself through words,
I have learned to walk a mile in my own words,
I am so glad i threw myself .....
I am above and beyond greatful to everyone who has taken time to visit my blog.
Thank you.


Peps.



No comments:

Post a Comment