August 21, 2014

ANOTHER MMM... DAY


Isaiah 48:13
"Surely My hand founded the earth, And My right hand spread out the heavens; When I call to them, they stand together."
NASA Hand Of God
The Hand Of God captured by NASA in early January this year.This image has been verified as authentic and was captured using an X-ray Satellite. Read more about it on their webpage.
How incredible is this vision to behold?!
For me, its a whole new revelation on the nature of God.
Every scripture where the Hand Of God is mentioned, just came alive!
'WAS IT NOT MY HAND WHICH MADE ALL THESE THINGS?'
Prayer Point:  Hand Of God, Come upon me!




Peps.


Isaiah 48:13
"Surely My hand founded the earth, And My right hand spread out the heavens; When I call to them, they stand together.
Isaiah 48:13
"Surely My hand founded the earth, And My right hand spread out the heavens; When I call to them, they stand together.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Hand-Of-God#sthash.qG25zC0o.dpuf
Isaiah 48:13 "Surely My hand founded the earth, And My right hand spread out the heavens; When I call to them, they stand together.
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Hand-Of-God#sthash.qG25zC0o.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment