August 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW MONTH!


“If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old”
Peter F. Drucker
google images

I must admit August has always been one of those months that just passes quietly for me.
Its almost as though memories of august are never backed up in cache. lol.
But NOT August of this year!!
Today is the 4th day of Day 40 ..
Believe me, you will know when Day 40 has come!!
July was a child learning to walk, August is woman on the run.

Dear August of this year ...
My month of new things,
Come bearing gifts,
I have my list written out like a Christmas wishlist,
Out with the OLD ... in the the NEW,
August, i am ready!!

Quote For The Month: 
15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, Israel’s Creator, your King.” 16 This is what the Lord says— he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters,17 who drew out the chariots and horses,the army and reinforcements together, and they lay there, never to rise again, extinguished, snuffed out like a wick: 18 “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. 19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.

Isaiah 43:15-20New International Version (NIV)


HAPPY AUGUST :)

peps.









No comments:

Post a Comment