August 29, 2014

Dear Alice ....

“For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning." (Little Gidding)”   ―
T.S. Eliot
frank morrison
Dearest Alice...
I have the strangest dejavu feeling about this. That feeling like I have done this before in the future-present.
It has been three blessed years sharing our little corner office.
All the laughter and the smiles.. the advice and the castigations combined... Spiritual and emotional support all packaged in one, behind three walls. *I just noticed our little office has three walls*
I must admit you always made the office lively. Your infectious laughter will be a sure sign of your presence missed.
I am happy that you are moving on, one beginning is always made of another beginning's end.
I know beyond doubt that your future is as sure as the sunrise.
Good things are coming your way. It is well with you.
I wish you great experiences to write home about.
May challenges only seem like doors to push you forward.
You have taught me that tough times do not last, but happy people do.
Through you I have learned to relax and laugh a lot more..
This is no goodbye, this is see you later :)
Behind these three walls, I will truly miss you!





No comments:

Post a Comment