November 5, 2012

{ M.O.N.D.A.Y }























Hello Monday!! .... By now i admit i have got  monday-blues by the collar, just to let him know whose BOSS ;D
Its a beautiful day in the morning...
I had a wonderful wonderful weekend!! An super friday & a laidback Sunday... sorta.

DWELE!!




I don't know how people manage to sound just like the CD while doing a live performance.
I can name Sauti Sol and Dwele.
He did an awesome - intimate - performance to say the least i was blown away.
Well....i was kinda disappointed he didn't perform WEEKEND LOVE!! My ultimate favorite of his.

In summary: Very laid-back, very neo-soul, connects with the crowd real well & performs like a true artist.
I got my monies worth ;)

I also ran into sharon of This is Ess blog.
She looked lovely and she is amazing in person as well.
Checkout her blog to know more about her.


Have a fab week ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment