A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.”
― George Augustus Moore, The Brook Kerith
Yesterday's Sermon, was a teaching on counting our blessings, naming them ONE by ONE... and the DANGERS of a scarcity mentality.We limit ourselves by thinking small... too small sometimes.
We were celebrating Kenya and ALL its goodness..
1. The AMAZING Weather
2. Beautiful Landscapes
3. Fresh Organic Foods and Veggies
3. Breath-Taking Wildlife and Beaches
4. Aggressive, Hardworking People, with all our peculiar habits that are ORIGINALLY Kenyan :)
5. Best Coffee and Tea there is.
6. Cultural Diversity7. Innovations & Creativity
8. Our History & National Heritage
9. Our National Anthem ... Our national prayer.
DAIMA MIMI MKENYA ...