March 22, 2013

{ Tee.GIF ANYWAY


“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”  ― Mother Teresa

 Life goes on ANYWAY, whether you are prepared for what is or not, it goes on.
 I noticed that somebody has been changing the dates on my infinity calendar every morning. It took me by surprise!!
It's the FIRST thing i do when i get into the office every morning... change the date and set the slogan for the day on MY infinity calendar.
Being a control freak, i would AUTOMATICALLY  feel like a really nice person had taken something away from me. lol! But, i DIDN'T!!
I was too surprised to be in control. It made me smile and think, someone cared enough to change the date?!
I have had my Calendar for over a YEAR and NO ONE had EVER done this before!!
You can imagine a walk in my shoes :)
It may just be a Calendar, but to me it is the thought that counts and the truth that someone would actually go out of their way for just a Calendar?? ---
TGIF people!! :)))) yay! It's been a long @$$ Week and i am SOOOoooo glad it's over!
The Weekend is here and i am looking forward to BAND PRACTICE!! Yessss! and Sunday Lunch with a long time friend, right after Sunday Service :)

Lovely Weekend...

Peace.Love & Chocolate.




No comments:

Post a Comment