April 4, 2013

{ HAPPY 04.04 TO US :)


No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!”
C. JoyBell C.


I am PROUD to share my birthday with some of my FAVORITE individuals ever, most are legends of their time !! I LOVE them in Literature & Art, Music, Movies, Sports.... Today i celebrate us.

Peps Oreta...

Witty..Charming..Creative..Beautiful..Soon to be famous Me :)

Maya Angelou .. 

I love Maya!! She is my version of 'Wangari Maathai' in literature & Art.

Clive Davis...
Music Industry's FAVORITE producer!!

Hugh Masekela ...
 The Afro-Jazz Maestro!! :)

Jill Scott ...
My SOUL-SIS-TA!! I live vicariously through Jill Scott!! She is the FAMOUS musical/poetic version of me. ;)
Kelly Price ...
Her Mellow Voice soothed us in the 90s era of Baby Making Music!!
"..it's morning..oooohooooh...and we slept the nigh away.. it happened.... oooohooooh" *sigh*

Robert Downey Jr ...
I First saw him on the T.V. hit series Alley Mc'Beal!! Love him most in Sherlock Holmes!! :) He channels a BAD @$$ 'Johnny Depp' of some sort.

Heath Ledger**
I confess to having watched "Candy" A dozen times! I absolutely loved him in that movie.
Standing Ovation!!

Lemar Obika ...
 Silky Smooth Vocals topped with a British Accent = SMOKING HOT!!

McDonald Mariga ...
Kenya's Soccer Super Star!!
He's Made it to the coveted English Premier League.

David .E. Kelley ...
 He has given us the BEST TV Series ever!! OMGoodness!! Pure talent :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!


No comments:

Post a Comment