May 2, 2013

{ MAY, BE ...


The more we let God take us over, the more truly ourselves we become - because He made us. He invented us. He invented all the different people that you and I were intended to be. .It is when I turn to Christ, when I give up myself to His personality, that I first begin to have a real personality of my own.” ― C.S. Lewis

source: tumblr


Hello May...
April was good...real good to me.
She ruffled my feathers and forced me to grow UP. literally. She put an end to my procrastinating ways,
and I began a new journey.
May, you pretty much have big boots to fill.

So, May, Be...
COURAGEOUS
and
BOLD
and
PUSH MY BOUNDARIES
and
BRING WITH YOU SOME SUNNY PEAKS,
SO I CAN WEAR MY PRETTY DRESSES and SANDAL MY FEET...
and Ooooh, THOSE PRETTY FLOWERS
TO BRING ME CREATIVE INSPIRATION ....

Am looking forward to
:: Growth & Stability.

My Quotes For The Month

::  "YOU CANNOT SELL A DREAM,
      WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE A NIGHTMARE
.."  - (Anonymous)

          ::
source: pinterest
  

No comments:

Post a Comment