June 14, 2013

Tee.Gee.I.F!


Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
----- Edwin O. Excell & Johnson Oatman Jr. (1897)


TGIF!! It's a beautiful day in the morning :)
The sun is out.. excitement galore!

Excitement #1
My AWESOME Ipod & loyal player crushed yesterday! Good news is it suddenly came back to life this morning YAAAY!

Excitement#2
My Shipment has ARRIVED!! :D i ordered a bunch of things for business and they are heeeerrre!!
Super stocked about the new projects coming up.
That also means another photo-shoot very very soon .

Excitement #3
:: I got a call from an agency interested in working with me..SUPER DUPER STOCKED!!
Tomorrow i have an 11 O'clock :) *that's was-sup*

Excitement #4
:: Meeting up with my gals right after the meeting!! Loads of laughter, good food, inspiring stories, confessions and the list goes on & on & on.
This weekend i am definitely taken..
Happy weekend ..




No comments:

Post a Comment