September 16, 2013

SUNDAY SERVICE ....


“If there is no laughter, Jesus has gone somewhere else. If there is no joy and freedom, it is not a church: it is simply a crowd of melancholy people basking in a religious neurosis. If there is no celebration, there is no real worship.”
Steve Brown, Approaching God: Accepting the Invitation to Stand in the Presence of God 
Painting By Frank Morisson
Lets Talk About .... Sunday Service

Have you ever been in church, and the pastor is going on & on about the word... BUT it sure feels like he is addressing you??? ONLY you?
Sunday Service was AMAZING ... Pastor was great, you could feel the spirit flow through his words.
And it sure felt like he was addressing me... ONLY ME at some point. Even the scriptures agreed with him, because what was read was talking to me!
In my mind i went like ... Oooooh LORD, i knew i had done wrong, but DAMMMMN! I was that bad?!
I started sweating... heart palpitating.. am like.. LORD, AM SORRY! I GET IT JESUS.. I GET IT! Make him stop.Pastor's words cut through me like a sharp edged sword.
I was almost embarrassed to look sideways just in-case somebody noticed, that i noticed, that it was me being addressed. lol.
I learnt lessons on Patience, Regrets, Confused Mind-set, Stubbornness, Doubt&Unbelief .
Sunday Service was indeed a blessing...
I am counting the Blessing of Church, The Man Of God (Pastor) & The every convicting, soul saving word.

 Am famished! Off to Lunch :))
Happy Monday!








No comments:

Post a Comment