April 16, 2014

FUTURISTIC


“I'm choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I'm making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.”
Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love


It's a wet and beautiful Monday morning.
I love it when it rains.
The earth smells so fresh! except for the traffic though.

I have a crazy family i love them with all my heart.
I am sure you will love them too.
I love to laugh. A lot! 
I am most certain the good Lord up above crafted a funny bone inside of you,
to make me laugh to tears.
Am excited to meet you someday.
I love Art.. In whatever form it comes in. 
Be it poetry OR Music OR Paintings OR Fashion OR food.
I simply love art. 
You now know you will be accompanying me to a few concerts and spoken words
performances .. no gallery openings, okay maybe a few.SELECTED few. 
Perhaps museums, book readings, Motivational speakings etc.
I am all about the arts.
I cannot wait to find out what you are all about??



No comments:

Post a Comment