May 9, 2014

HI TEA


 “Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea! How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea.”
Sydney Smith, A memoir of the Rev. Sydney Smith
 
This week i have been working out of town.
It's always refreshing to be out of the office, there is something about being in motion that does something to you :)
I am smack in the middle of a tea estate.. le sigh! The view is nothing but breathtaking!! I could wake up to this view everyday.





The mix of the dark greens from trees and bright greens from the tea leaves is SPECTACULAR!
The air is cool and fresh. It rained last evening and right now the sun has never looked so beautiful.
The town is quiet and i notice no annoying hooting from cars!! geez. that's a winner for me.
I am itching to leave my work station and ran out to enjoy the scenery.
I am enjoying the tea brewed from the finest freshly processed tea leaves. *Life's little joys*
Living in the city makes us immune to the small things. We get so used to chaos that quiet serenity becomes dull and boring.
I love being away from the big crowded congested city. Then again the comforts of the big city are hard to come by in a small town. It's WIN-WIN really.



No comments:

Post a Comment