November 2, 2015

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!


“In November, the smell of food is different. It is an orange smell. A squash and pumpkin smell. It tastes like cinnamon and can fill up a house in the morning, can pull everyone from bed in a fog. Food is better in November than any other time of the year.”  ― Cynthia RylantIn November


Pinterest

Happy New Month!! 
I have a good good feeling about this month. 
If i lived in a four-seasoned country, Autumn would be my favorite season. All the flowers become leaves again.. the air is chilled and chunky-sweaters and layers are so IN!!
What i love most about November:
1. Schools are out.
2. NO TRAFFIC!! I literally get to work in 20 minutes or less.
3. All the malls put up their lights. AWW, my favorite part!!
4. My christmas playlist is synched and ready to play on repeat.

Dear November,
My month of testimonies,
I will testify of the Lord's doing,
I will dance and rejoice for he has done it for me :)

HAPPY NEW MONTH!






No comments:

Post a Comment