January 18, 2013

{ Tee.G.I.F!

  Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore.  Dream.  Discover. –Mark Twain

TGIF! Am still getting the hang of early mornings, after resuming work.
My beloved niece is almost walking!! So Cute!! So Cute!! ION, i made my first sample of my soon-to-be-mass-produced-product, it came out so PERFECT!! Yaaay! Am so excited!

Mood
  :: Sleepy

I'd KILL For
  :: A Martha Stewart Border Punch Set!!



This weekEND
  :: Am hoping the gates of River Road open WIDE!! in search of Art Supplies.

Think About

  :: 20 Things Life Is Too Short To Tolerate
            (follow the link to read this interesting article)






No comments:

Post a Comment