February 1, 2013

{ Tee.G.I.F!


 I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” Marilyn Monroe

     HELLO FEBRUARY ...   


 Honestly, i feel cheated by January!! It went by soooo fast. It felt like the shortest 31 days of the year.

I am looking forward to

:: My niece's FIRST STEPS!!



My Virtues This Month

:: HARD-WORK. CONSISTENCY. RESILIENCE.


 My Quote for the month
::


I am Creatively

:: Wearing BOLD LIP COLOR as an accessory this year.



Think About,

12 Dozen Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free


Happy February ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment