April 8, 2013

{ Monday .. With A Chance of Change!


“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky
  I came back from my weekend party spree... and SAM was gone!! Packed up and left for bigger better things. I never thought in a million years that this environment was holding you back??
Those big dreams you had that were waay too BIG for this little space?? --- Well, i'll DEFINITELY miss your presence around the house... and your hearty home cooked meals...awwwh! The Chapatis that i would write home about... The Mandazis and Pancakes that i would rather be late for *sigh*


I get to the Office this morning, I realized i forgot my Glasses and my Laptop Charger is MISSING!! Someone decided to borrow it in my absence and has since gone A.W.O.L ... *huffing & puffing* I have been reduced to sharing NOT caring :(  *really people???* mscheeeeeeeeeeew!
I am adapting ... slowly though.


Tomorrow is a holiday!! Yaaaay!! *put on a happy face*
I get to meet baby Jabali for the very first time... ;) and sleep! sleep! sleep!

Happy Presidential Swearing-in to all Kenyans ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment