April 19, 2013

{T.Gee.I.F


 “Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
Shel Silverstein
By Edwin Lester




If there was ever a week that was tailor made for me, it has definitely been this week!!

With my own personal deadlines to meet and management away all week, was the PERFECT setting.
This weekend am doing a picture shoot for my products which i have worked so hard on.
I am SUPER EXCITED!!! yaaay!
Things can only get BETTER from here on... Looking Forward!
Proud of you Becky for starting up your writing project...Excited to read more of your articles...

HAPPY WEEKEND!!






3 comments:

  1. n me waiting anxiously to c the photos of the whole thing,but first of all i kant wait to feast on the cupcakes,YIPEEEEEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your product photo shoot, can't wait for mine to come through... And that Silverstien quote #SimplyBeautiful

    - Marjory
    www.marjorysimon.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marjory.. The shoot was AMAZING!! Am sure yours will look amazing too.
      LOVE your blog. it looks so fresh.

      Delete