May 31, 2013

T.Gee.I.F


cozy+smell of pancakes-alarm clock=weekend
Amy Krouse Rosenthal,
This Plus That: Life's Little Equations


TGIF! Another Month down :) How fast time flies!
AWWH, May you were reliable as EVER except for the weather.
Babies were born,changes were made, i went blonde ;)))))))
Hard lessons were learnt, a few bridges i had to burn. am greatful.
Looking back i have pulled out the procrastination card a little this month *HIDES*
Work is getting busier and busier this coming month.. business is having a bit of a  slow flow, MAYbe, that is because i am not putting myself out there enough. Creating that balance with work is proving to be ROCKET SCIENCE. *Help Me LORD*
I am definitely looking forward to JUUUUUNE!




June holds good things for me.... IT'S MY TIME  *J.O.Y*
So, June ....
Be Brush with me... and don't hold anything back.
I sure hope for some sunshine, but will not bet on it,
Bring opportunities my way, enough to share some out.
Lessons from May, be my reminders for a better, happier, healthier June ;)))

My Virtues this Month
::  SELF PRESERVATION, RESTRAINT, LOYALTY

Quotes For the Month
::









 










No comments:

Post a Comment