July 2, 2013

HELLO JULY

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”
Carl Bard
Source: Google Images

Hello July ----------!
Before i can fill you in on whats expected of you, Lets talk bout June :)
JUNE! JUNE! JUNE! where do i begin.... June was extra good to me.
A last minute surprise that came in the form of a trip to South Africa/Rwanda *which am yet to write about* exposed me to whole NEW way of thinking and living and lessons  that i will carry with me for the rest of my life :)
I learnt the power of WORDS! So true, that now i am extra careful what i say to myself, about myself , to others and about others.
I lost my ipod ..i guess it was time to upgrade anyway.
Bella Torta HIRED one person though parttime ...am still proud!!
So July ------------
You have started off on a high Note!
Come with tonnes of Blessings,
Chilly Mornings & shorter nights,
More Purpose driven adventures,
May i hear from God More,
Cast all My cares upon HIM,
and remind me ever so often that without HIM,
i am NOTHING!


1 comment: